Patient Info / Forms
Don’t leave your health to chance. When it comes to physical therapy, put your trust in a licensed and experienced staff that truly cares about your recovery.
We have three full-time physical therapists and 1 part-time physical therapist on staff, as well as one physical therapy assistant who all average about 18 years of experience. We have two convenient locations to better serve you and offer extended hours many days of the week. Spend less time in the waiting room. Take back control of your health and schedule an appointment with Physical Therapy & Rehab Concepts today in San Marcos & Wimberley, TX !
About Your Appointment
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
- Fill out all paperwork prior to your appointment
- You may print and use this blank prescription for your referral source
If you would like to be evaluated by a physical therapist prior to seeing your physician, we can do so, but cannot provide any treatment until the evaluative findings are approved by a doctor.
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing. Please wear shorts for knee and hip evaluations.
Click Below for an Example of a Patient Home Program
Fill Out Patient Forms Ahead of Time
Come prepared and spend less time in the waiting room when you fill out our patient forms at home instead!
- Simply either download, PRINT and fill out our required forms ahead of time and arrive just before your scheduled time.
- Or download, and fill in the blanks on the PDF, then PRINT.
If you are unable to complete paperwork prior to your appointment, please arrive at least 20 minutes early to complete the forms before your scheduled time.
Things you will need: You should also be sure to bring your doctor’s order for PT, your insurance card(s), ID, a list of all medications you are taking (if you do not complete the Medication List form available below), and any reports for tests that have been performed related to your current condition (MRI, CT scan, X-Rays, etc.).
Medicare or Medicare Replacement Policies / Workers’ Comp / Additional Insurance Forms
Download Patients Forms Below
- Required Form
– Financial Agreement and Consent for Treatment
– Patient Information Sheet
– Privacy Practices
– Medical History
– Medication List – This form is REQUIRED to be filled out completely for all Medicare patients (Per CMS guidelines)
- Indexes – Based on your condition, please select the appropriate form(s) below.
– SPADI – conditions related to the shoulder
– DASH – conditions of the arm or hand NOT related to the shoulder
– Oswestry Back Index – conditions related to the back
– Neck Index – conditions related to the neck
– LEFS – conditions related to the lower extremities (knees, legs, ankles, and feet)
– Foot Index – conditions related to the foot / feet
Papeles Para Firmar en Espanol
- Formularios requerdos
– Acuerdo financiero y consentimiento formularios
– Pacientes informacion pura
– Practicas de privacidad
– Historal medico